Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

Where have I been?



This handy map shows cities that I have visited. So, seven countries in the twenty years that I have lived. Not a very impressive number, but I am happy with it. I am considered very lucky by Indonesian standard, having traveled overseas before finishing elementary school. Still, I wish I could have traveled more on my own. Well, I am still young and have many years ahead! I do have to start saving now though.

I often do 'imaginary travel' on my own to places I have never been to. Nevertheless, nothing beats the real thing, the people I meet, the scenery I see, the whole experience of seeing other parts of the world.

My personal goal is to set foot on all the continents by the time I turn 25. Why not? I have two up my sleeves already and still have five years to go. Wish me luck, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment